1 Corinthians 13:13

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Pre-op testing

6-6-2011

Today I had my pre-op testing appointment. I had vitals, medical history, short physical exam and lab work done. My labs done were BMP, CBC w/diff, platelets, PT/INR and type and cross. The normal labs everyone has done for any surgery.

The food court in the Children's Hospital was really nice and unexpected - I love the fact that they have a Ben N Jerry's ice cream shop in it. (Of course, now that I saw that I have a craving for an ice cream cone)

Surgery is scheduled for 10:30 tomorrow morning. I most likely will not be updating my blog until 1-2 days after surgery. I know I will be on mag. sulfate after the surgery and I had that when I gave birth to Breanne and that stuff does make you feel crummy.

Thank you again everyone for your prayers and support. I miss my girls, my dogs, my house, my family and friends and look forward to coming home and recovering for the summer. While Nashville has been very nice and welcoming- there still is no place like home.

No comments:

Post a Comment